Eskimo®-3 is a pure and fresh fish oil, which provides a healthy source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in their naturally present concentrations. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart, and DHA supports normal brain function and vision.
- Eskimo®-3 is made from sustainable sources of oily fish living off the coast of Peru.
- Free from contaminants – the purity of Eskimo®-3 is second to none.
- Eskimo®-3 has not been chemically modified and contains EPA and DHA in the ratio found naturally in fish.
- Enriched with Pufanox®, an antioxidant mixture, for incredible freshness and stability, meaning no fishy odour or aftertaste.
- Eskimo®-3 is one of the most extensively researched and documented omega-3 supplements in existence with more than 130 published scientific papers to its name.
Eskimo-3 is available to purchase at the Clinic at £26.50 (RRP £29.75).