What is TRX Training?
Born in the Navy SEALs, Suspension Training bodyweight exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously.
It requires the use of the TRX Suspension Trainer, a highly portable performance training tool that leverages gravity and the user’s body weight to complete 100s of exercises.
Workout Using the Suspension Trainer
The TRX Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises.
You’re in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise – because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance.
The TRX Suspension Trainer:
- Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout
- Helps build a rock-solid core
- Increases muscular endurance
- Benefits people of all fitness levels (pro athletes to seniors)
- Can be set-up anywhere (gym, home, hotel or outside)
By utilizing your own bodyweight, the TRX Suspension Trainer provides greater performance and functionality than large exercise machines costing thousands of pounds.
Thousands of people at all fitness levels now train on the TRX: From everyday people who just want to feel and look their best to some of the world’s most elite athletes.
TRX Training offers three different Suspension Training kits designed to meet the needs of any training goal.
The Core Benefits of TRX Training?
The core is challenged in every exercise – the core is more than your abs! The core includes pelvis, abs, back and chest muscles. It is the core that improves your body stability, balance and flexibility. Everything you do in your life connects with the core; whether you bow down to pick up a pen, wash a car or play football with the kids.
By having a strong and stable core you will significantly help prevent injuries not only in the lower back, but in the whole of the body.
- Reduces body weight and gravitation – you adapt the system to your fitness level by readjusting your body closer to or further from the anchor point. No need to pace around the gym in search of another set of weights or add more load on the fitness machine, just change the position of your feet. This enables you to perform more and more demanding training, which minimizes the time spent when changing for an appropriate load…
- Innovative type of exercise – traditional strength programs favour movement in the front to back plane, presses and curls, all performed mostly while sitting. Such programs include for example bench press, curls performed while sitting, and barbell squats. None of these work with your core.
- TRX helps prevent injuries – Natural type of exercise and body workout – We don’t just move just forward and backwards in our day to day lives? We perform movements in all directions left, right, forward, backward, diagonally, etc. This is why it is about the time to start training our body the same way? And this is exactly the reason why TRX helps prevent injuries
TRX Beginners Core Workout Clip
Ian Vaughn goes through the basics of how to use the TRX safely at home or out and about. Along with some exercises for you to try at home.
Where can I buy the equipment?
By visiting https://www.trxtraining.co.uk
They are currently offering a one-year, 100% money-back, satisfaction guarantee and a one-year limited replacement warranty in the unlikely event of materials or manufacturing defect.
A quick breakdown:
The TRX Pink HOME Gym and anchor comes with a workout guide plus six bonus workouts to get the professional results you want anywhere, anytime. All of our suspension trainers help you acheive your fitness goals, but the Pink suspension trainer also helps support a great cause – Bright Pink® Currently reduced from £149.00 to £119.00
TRX Home Gym: Optimized for home use with comfortable foam handles, 6 included workouts, and two ways to use it: on a sturdy door with the TRX Door Anchor and outside around a tree, pull-up bar or fence with the Suspension Anchor. £149.00
TRX Pro Kit: Optimized for trainers and approved for use in a gym. Includes durable rubber handles, 8 workouts including a trainer-specific coaching video, and all anchoring options: on a sturdy door with the TRX Door Anchor, outside with the TRX Suspension Anchor, or off taller or wider objects with the TRX Xtender. £188.00
TRX Tactical Gym: Optimized for use in the field with larger foot cradles, durable rubber handles, and military green color. It also includes our TRX Force App with a 12-week conditioning program, 2 real-time workout downloads and all anchoring options. £189.00